The CCSI project team uses a hands-on, results oriented approach to problem solving and achieves project goals through a blend of in-depth construction experience, practical business sense and proactive management style.
We treat each project as if it were for our own account by assigning a corporate officer as the hands-on Project Leader and primary contact person. The CCSI Team has written and negotiated millions of square feet of design contracts and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of construction contracts.
We do not bring in senior management just to win the project and then assign the work to junior staff. Our key personnel are the ones on the front line with you, all the way to the project's successful completion.
Senior team members are graduate architects and engineers with the experience to overcome project time and resource constraints. Virtually all of our projects have fast-track schedules, so we excel in leading project teams to produce cost effective solutions and meeting deadlines. CCSI utilizes the latest in project management and scheduling software to keep the project team up-to-date with current information. Project goals are met through a combination of daily tracking, frequent meetings and site visits which includes:
- Subcontractor and vendor coordination meetings for shop drawing and submittal preparation.
- Regular field coordination meetings for trade sequencing and installation coordination.
- Weekly progress meetings with the Design team and Owner to review project status.
- On-going quality control checks and pre-punch list work reviews to ensure compliance and high quality results.
CCSI uses multiple technology tools to streamline the construction process. They include:
- Prolog Manager 2008
- MS Project
- MS Office Suite 2007
- Altigen office telephone system with call forwarding feature that can automatically forward all office calls to cell phones.
- Fax Press 2000 computer faxing system.
- PlanWell on-line plan room and document distribution service.
- Laptop computers for field superintendents with wireless internet.
CCSI has a comprehensive safety program and an unblemished record of zero lost days due to accident or injury during the past three years.